Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Where I want to go.!! :)
Hey guys, so I missed yesterday so I've got two blogs to do today. My first blog for to day is where I want to go and why, and I want to go a lot of place so this might take a minute. First I would love to go to Italy, the reason for the one is simple it's where a large part of my family is from there. Then I would very much enjoy a trip to Jamaica. The Jamaica trip isn't anything important to me or nothing just something I've wanted to do for some time now. Before I die I would like to see like 50 states, I don't know why just do I guess. Then I want to visit the moon, cause it's different. That's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment